BCS Elections 2021
Thank you to all those members who put their names forward for consideration in the call for nominations for posts on the Executive, Council and Committees of the British Cardiovascular Society (BCS).
This year there were a total of:
2 Executive posts: Vice President Elect Clinical Standards and Vice President Elect Training
2 posts for Council (Non-surgical centre reps)
7 elected posts available across our various committees
Congratulations to each elected candidate as they take up their position in their new role, and thank you to all candidates who stood for election this year (2021).
- Vice President (Elect) Clinical Standards: Neil Swanson
- Vice President (Elect) Training: Mark Westwood
- Finance Committee: Nikhil Patel
- Clinical Standards: Anna Reid
- Education Committee: Shazia Hussain
- G&P Committee: Robert Storey
- Programme Committee: Paul Haydock
- Council – non-surgical centre reps – 2 posts: Mohammad Albarjas and Tom Hyde
The BCS would like to extend our thanks to those whose elected term of office is due to end on the 10 June 2021 (following the AGM) for their significant contribution to the work of the BCS and its committees over the last 3 years.Read more about BCS Elections.