Principal Partnership Programme
The British Cardiovascular Society values strong collaboration with industry and is grateful that this facilitates delivery of the annual conference and our wider educational agenda. This benefits our membership, affiliated bodies, clinicians, researchers and patients.
Partnerships between BCS and industry
In 2021 the BCS introduced a formal partnership scheme to develop stronger collaboration with and for industry organisations interested in working with the BCS on significant new activities or initiatives of common interest. The scheme provides a framework for engagement and partnership working on an on-going reciprocity basis in support of both parties’ corporate aims and strategic goals within transparent and appropriate governance frameworks.
The partnerships provide a core agreement as well as bespoke opportunities for joint working. Core benefits include:
- An opportunity to attend bi-annual corporate partner briefings and round table discussions
- Direct collaboration on areas of shared interest
- An opportunity to raise issues of importance to industry and interact with key opinion leaders in cardiovascular medicine
- Engagement with high profile initiatives including the BCS’s Digital Knowledge Hub
- Discounted stand prices, and free hot topic session at conference
Full details of the partnership scheme are available and enquiries should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BCS is delighted to announce principal partnerships in place with the following industry organisations in 2022/2023: