Ordinary Membership is for consultant cardiologists/SAS doctors/nurses/physiologists/basic scientists and GPs with a special interest in cardiology, and costs £330. This membership category offers the highest level of benefit, including free early bird booking for the annual BCS conference in June - the largest cardiology conference in the UK.
- Free early bird registration for the annual BCS conference, saving you hundreds of pounds
- Free access to all our online educational materials, including:
- Reduced fees for all BCS courses
- Free access to the online version of our official journals Heart and OpenHeart, published with BMJ Journals, with discounts on the paper edition, and an exclusive 25% APC discount on publishing in Open Heart
- Free access to the BCS Discussion Group on MedShr (Website & App)
- Free access to third party publications such as the ESC Textbook, JACC and more
- Eligibility to stand and/or nominate colleagues for any BCS position and to vote
- BCS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on RSM membership - join here using the code BCS15.
After a few years in which membership subscriptions were frozen, from now on membership subscriptions will rise each year in line with CPI. This will enable us to maintain and improve the services we offer to members.