Online membership is for consultant cardiologists and trainees living and working outside the UK. The £110 fee gives you access to a wide variety of online educational materials including videos, editorials, news and updates on recent cardiology research.
- Free access to all our online educational materials, including:
- Reduced admission to the annual BCS conference, saving you hundreds of pounds
- Reduced fees for all BCS courses, online or in person
- Free access to the online version of our official journals Heart and OpenHeart, published with BMJ Journals, with discounts on the paper edition, and an exclusive 25% APC discount on publishing in Open Heart
- Free access to the BCS Discussion Group on MedShr (Website & App)
- Free access to third party publications such as the ESC Textbook, JACC and more
- BCS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on RSM membership - join here using the code BCS15.
After a few years in which membership subscriptions were frozen, from now on membership subscriptions will rise each year in line with CPI. This will enable us to maintain and improve the services we offer to members.