Associate (BJCA) Membership
Associate Membership is for trainees in cardiology. Joining BCS as an Associate member also gives you automatic membership of the British Junior Cardiologists’ Association (BJCA) and offers a wide range of benefits to support your education and training. The £140 fee also supports the BJCA directly.
- Free early bird registration for the annual BCS conference, saving you hundreds of pounds and giving you access to our Education Zone with free training sessions in pericardiocentesis, PCI, pacing, imaging and other areas of cardiology
- Free access to all our online educational materials, including:
- Reduced fees for all BCS courses
- Free access to the online version of our official journals Heart and OpenHeart, published with BMJ Journals, with discounts on the paper edition, and an exclusive 25% APC discount on publishing in Open Heart
- Free access to the BCS Discussion Group on MedShr (Website & App)
- Free access to third party publications such as the ESC Textbook, JACC and more
- Eligibility to vote in BCS elections
- BCS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on RSM membership - join here using the code BCS15.
After a few years in which membership subscriptions were frozen, from now on membership subscriptions will rise each year in line with CPI. This will enable us to maintain and improve the services we offer to members.