Affiliate Membership is for members of affiliate societies who are not consultant cardiologists. The £55 fee is in addition to your affiliate society membership fee and gives you access to a wide variety of free online educational materials and reduced fees for our courses and the BCS annual conference, the largest cardiological conference in the UK.
- Reduced admission to the annual BCS conference, saving you hundreds of pounds
- Free access to all our online educational materials, including:
- Reduced fees for all BCS courses
- Free access to the online version of our official journals Heart and OpenHeart, published with BMJ Journals, with discounts on the paper edition, and an exclusive 25% APC discount on publishing in Open Heart
- Free access to the BCS Discussion Group on MedShr (Website & App)
- Free access to third party publications such as the ESC Textbook, JACC and more
- Eligibility to stand and/or nominate colleagues for election to BCS committees and to vote
- BCS members can take advantage of a 15% discount on RSM membership - join here using the code BCS15.
After a few years in which membership subscriptions were frozen, from now on membership subscriptions will rise each year in line with CPI. This will enable us to maintain and improve the services we offer to members.