Digital Cardiology Course
22 October 2020
For UK cardiologists at all career stages, offering insights into a truly new era of cardiology research and practice.
Enhance your knowledge and understanding of advances in digital healthcare and its impact on the future of cardiology. This one day course covers wide-ranging topics from Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning to using big data to guide implementation research, public health policy and novel therapies. Explore and discuss with interactive talks and expert panel debates.
Programme features sessions on:
- Systematic review of clustering and prediction in CVD
- AI and cardiovascular imaging: from concept to regulatory clearance
- Cardiology training in the digital era - an ESC perspective
- Getting involved in digital cardiology – training, research & clinical practice
Now in its 2nd year, the Course has received high praise from Trainees and Consultants:
- 99% of attendees rated the course overall as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- 99% of attendees rated the faculty selection as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- 97% of attendees rated the courses application to practice as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
- 96% of attendees rated the interactive nature of the course as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’
“Excellent speakers. Extremely educational. Thoroughly enjoyed it.”....“A very worthwhile course with excellent, highly credible speeches. I would strongly recommend this course"
Dr Amitava Banerjee
Dr Shouvik Haldar