The third in a series of webinars delivered by the UK Maternal Cardiology Society, in association with the British Cardiovascular Society, this session will focus on vascular disease in pregnancy.
- Dr Cathy Head - Welcome and chair
- Dr Rachael James - MBRRACE lessons: Aortic and coronary disease in pregnancy
- Dr Dawn Adamson - The management of ACS in the pregnant woman
- Dr Anita Banerjee - Cardiovascular manifestations and implications of pre-eclampsia
- Panel and participants - Discussion and cases
All registrants must provide a valid GMC or NMC number. Please indicate if you would like to include a case to discuss as part of the session.
Course - General
1 hour and 30 minutes
19 Nov - 19 Nov 2020
Organisation UK Maternal Cardiology Society