We are delighted to announce that the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society's flagship conference Advanced Cardiovascular Intervention is now open for registration! In-person attendance is exclusive to BCIS members, giving you the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals up and down the country.
Taking place from Wednesday 31st January to 2nd February 2024 at the Hilton London Metropole, this is the first BCIS ACI conference led by BCIS President Prof. David Hildick-Smith alongside a carefully selected programme committee. It takes a matter of minutes to secure your place, with options to secure on-site accommodation and a spot at the dinner table! BCIS ACI will once again offer a dynamic, relevant and innovative three-day programme with dedicated sessions for consultants, trainees and AHPs. There’s something for all members of the cath lab team! Here’s a sneak peek into what you can expect:
* Live cases from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital as well as John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
* Updates on important trials and research
* A new and improved Education Zone
* Talks on Innovations in Intervention
* Lots of healthy debate
* Prof. Mamas Mamas’ first BCIS audit presentation
* The ever-popular complications session
* Plenty of angio reviews
* Networking opportunities throughout the conference duration
* Break out AHP sessions, and much more!
Charges for delegates:
BCIS AHP members — £175; free to BCIS Consultant and Trainee members
List of sponsors:
Boston Scientific, Abbott Vascular, Terumo, Medtronic Structural Heart, Edwards Lifesciences, Cordis, APR Medtech, Medtronic Coronary, Nipro, Aquilant, ORTUS, Cormed, Biosensors International, Vascular Perspectives, Philips, Shockwave, Siemens Healthineers, Medtronic Coronary, B Braun, SMT, BIOTRONIK, HeartFlow, Abiomed Europe GmbH.
Meeting - General
31 Jan - 02 Feb 2024
VenueHilton London Metropole, 225 Edgware Rd, London, W2 1JU
Tel 01455 552559
Organisation British Cardiovascular Intervention Society (BCIS)